Plan your Own Kitchen
Plan Your Own kitchen
We have recently put together some information and a video to enable you to fully plan your kitchen yourself. This gives you the full ability to design your own kitchen. Even though we offer a free design service if you supply us with your room measurements and an idea of what you would like we would be happy to take a look for you.
Items required to make a design over the phone or handwritten on paper.
Please provide Layout/architectural drawings or handwritten measurements that include:
- Wall dimensions
- Window center and size
- Ceiling height
- Half wall if any(openings)
- Sink center (and sink base size)
- Range center (and range size)
- What is above the range, (Microwave, Under cabinet hood or Chimney hood?)
- Refrigerator size and location
- Dishwasher Y/N and location
- How would you like to call this project?
Example of a measurement
Tips for Planning your kitchen
- – A good starting point is a sink under the window, with the dishwasher at the side of this after this another wall can fit a cooker with hob.
- – Having ovens at eye height is a hugely popular idea as it makes all your cooking much more accessible.
- – Islands or walkways ideally need to have at least a 1m gap around the island to allow good access
- – Straight corner units have 25.4 inch either way to allow for a corner post and good fitment of the kitchen
Send your Kitchen Plan
Visit our Contact Page to Send Your Kitchen Plan with Your contact information.